Create your favorite debit card today using the image of your choice. Choose from the three card design options below.
Terms and Conditions
Valley Bank's MyPic service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions are in addition to those outlined in our account Terms and Conditions Agreement. The photo, logo, artwork or other image submitted by you is herein referred to as the "Image".
- You certify that you have read and understood the Image Guidelines and that the Image you submitted to Valley Bank complies with the Image Guidelines.
- Unless otherwise disclosed, your card-linked checking account will be debited $15 when your Image is approved. The $15 fee will apply to a new, replacement or reissued MyPic card.
- You confirm that you have the sole right to use the Image and have obtained necessary written consent from the owner of the Image to allow Valley Bank, its agents or suppliers to alter, copy, print, store, distribute, prepare and use the Image on your MyPic card. Evidence of this consent may be required. You (or by the consent of the Image's owner) grant to Valley Bank a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to Valley Bank for the purpose of providing your MyPic card. Use of the provided Image will not infringe any businesses or individual person's rights, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Valley Bank, its successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss incurred by Valley Bank resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the Image being used on and reproduced on your MyPic card, or arising out of or as a result of Valley Bank storing, modifying, distributing, copying or using the Image.
- Valley Bank's liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the MyPic card, and Valley Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action or omission by Valley Bank permitted under these Terms and Conditions. Valley Bank is not responsible for poor-quality Images or Images poorly positioned on the MyPic card template.
- Your MyPic card remains the property of Valley Bank and you agree to immediately return or destroy the card if asked by Valley Bank for any reason, or if the account(s) that your MyPic card is linked to is closed.
- If approved, the Image will be stored by Valley Bank or its agents and suppliers. The Image will be printed on any subsequent reissued Image debit cards unless you have uploaded another Image within that period.
- Valley Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any Image you submit, or to refuse to issue a MyPic card.
You must agree to the Terms and Conditions to choose a design below.
|Edge to Edge Photo Design
Image covers the entire card
|2x2 Photo Design
Image covers 2 inches by 2 inches
|One Inch Photo Design
One inch identification photo