At Valley Bank, it's our business to help yours grow. Founded with the principals of entrepreneurialism and a genuine spirit to serve our customers, Valley Bank’s commercial banking team exemplifies the meaning of community bank.
- Revolving Lines of Credit: Financing to support growth in accounts receivable and inventory. Funds can be borrowed, repaid and borrowed again with interest paid monthly on the outstanding principal balance.
- Equipment Loans: Financing to support the acquisition or refinance of new and used equipment.
- Owner Occupied Real Estate Loans: Financing to support the acquisition or refinance of commercial real estate that is occupied by the property owner.
- Investment Property Real Estate Loans: Financing to support the acquisition or refinance of commercial real estate that is occupied by third party tenants.
- Construction Loans: Financing to support the construction of new buildings or refurbishment of existing buildings.
- Tax Credit Loans: Provides both construction and permanent financing for various forms of tax credit financing, including low income housing tax credit and historical tax credit.
- Interest Rate Protection: Offers our customers protection from interest rate volatility.